We’re looking for a talented native Spanish-speaking copywriter to join the Pepperstorm team and work with us on a variety of projects on an ongoing basis.
We have a wide range of photography clients in the English-speaking world and are growing quickly in this industry. Now we’re looking to replicate this success in the Spanish-speaking world 🇪🇸 📸
We’re looking for…
- A copywriter who can write website copy & blog articles in different brand voices and who has an excellent knowledge of SEO.
You’ll be writing in several different styles, so you’ll need to be equally adept at employing a light-hearted, humorous tone as well as a more serious, authoritative voice.
There will also be the potential for a Project Manager role as our team grows, so if you’re interested in this please let us know!
A lot of our clients are based in Spain and Latin America, so a knowledge of/familiarity with these countries and their writing/speaking styles is preferable (but not essential!).
The role will involve video calls with clients, understanding their needs, capturing their brand voice and recommending packages.
Our team is English-speaking, so you’ll need to be comfortable conversing in English.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fluent in Spanish (native language)
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in copywriting in Spanish
- Proficient in SEO (keyword research & placement, etc.)
- Proficient in internet research/fact-checking about destinations, venues, experiences, etc.
- Able to create dynamic, exciting and innovative copy about a wide range of subjects
- Confident in getting on video calls with clients and talking to them about brand voice, keyword strategy, etc.
as well as…
– Able to write in a variety of different styles, tones and voices
– Passionate about photography/the arts and can employ witty/funny/cheeky humour in your writing style
– Proficient in online research about a variety of subjects
– Able to start immediately with a couple of articles/websites per month
– Available to take on between 5 to 15+ articles and/or 1-2 website projects per month
Preferable but not essential:
– Experience/interest in photography
We’re expecting a high volume of response for this ad and will only be replying to a selected shortlist, so please don’t apply if:
– Spanish is not your first language
– Your written Spanish is not first-rate (any basic typos, errors, etc. will lead to automatic disqualification)
– You don’t have any professional writing experience in Spanish
* We’ll be creating a shortlist and will reply to all candidates who make this list – it may take a month or so as will have to review each application carefully!
We plan to grow the Spanish-speaking team throughout 2024, so even if we don’t if you don’t make this first cut then we’ll keep your information on record and may reach out to you in a few months time when we have a new position!
We will be looking for:
– More copywriters that fit the above brief
– An editor with an excellent knowledge of SEO
– A Project Manager (who can edit copy, knows SEO and can liaise with clients)
So please include any relevant information/examples/skills that would lend themselves to these positions!
We pay per article/project at the end of each month. The hourly rate should work out at approximately £25 GBP ($30 USD) per hour.
How To Apply
Hit the link and send over your application 👉 (in English) with:
– A paragraph or two explaining who you are and why you’re right for this position.
– Links to any relevant published work
– Any relevant extra information
* Also, please write ‘Alvarez Bravo’ as the first words in the email subject (so we know that you read all of the instructions!).
We look forward to hearing from you.
David, Nicole & the Pepperstorm team